Grow Your Curly Parsley: Organic Kit
This organic curly parsley looks great in a herb garden. The flat leaf variety is more common, but this traditional British version of the plant is lots more fun to grow and looks better when chopped up on your dinner!
Our indoor kits give you everything you need to grow this plant from seed. They are packaged in the UK and contain the highest quality eco-friendly elements available - including the packaging itself!
- Packet of organic moss parsley seed (approx 285 seeds)
- Biodegradable waterproof tray made from renewable fallen palm leaves
- 3x biodegradable self contained peat pellets
- Eco-friendly plant marker
- APHA licensed (7666) ensuring quality seeds which are stored in the optimum environment
- All of our herb and vegetable seed is certified as organically produced by the Soil Association. GB-ORG-05. EU/Non-EU agriculture.
Mucky Knees source the highest quality fresh seeds from UK suppliers, however due to the various natural occurrences that can affect germination we can not provide a guarantee of a successful crop. We will however do our best to help in any case where this experience does not live up to your expectation.